REVEALED: We Have Gifty Gyan’s Marriage Certificate To Former Husband Which Vindicates Asamoah Gyan
So in a new development to the ongoing Asamoah Gyan and his estranged wife Gifty Gyan’s saga, we have managed to lay our hands on Gifty’s Marriage Certificate with ‘former’ husband, Eugene Odame Antwi Oware in 2002 which ultimately vindicates Asamoah Gyan.
Anyway, we got this exclusive scoop from Tema Metropolitan Assembly (T.M.A), just like we promised and in case you are lost in here, we’ll like to remind you that this story is a follow-up to a previous one we did on the protracted issue between the skipper of the national and Ghana’s most prolific player of all time, Asamoah Gyan and his wife Gifty Gyan which is now the most topical issue on social media presently.
Earlier, we exposed some in-depth secrets about Gifty who seems to playing the victim in this narrative by posing series of questions which beg for answers and up till now, we have not heard any rebuttal from her.
– That the story behind her marriage to Eugene Odame Antwi Oware is like this. Gifty also known as “Yoomovi” grew up in a compound house in Suhum. Her father who was then a Trotro Driver always had to travel so he always left her in the care of Mama Lucy Oware, Eugene Antwi Oware’s mother.
– In time, Eugene Antwi Oware and Gifty became lovers. His mother encouraged him marry her to which he acquiesced. After the marriage, Eugene enrolled Gifty in a computer school. Upon completion, Eugene’s brother found her a job at Nallem. She later became a receptionist at Wangara Hotel where the Black meteors camped. Gifty later went to Italy to live with her husband.
– Upon arrival in Italy, Mr. Oware sponsored Gifty to train as a Milliner. After several months of living as man and wife, Mr. Oware realised that his wife would miscarry every time she conceived. Medical tests revealed that she was laden with fibroids and in dire need of surgery. Mr. Oware as a good husband who wanted children paid for the operation and thereafter brought her home to nurse her himself. Months after Gifty became well and they were trying for a baby, she told her husband that she would like to go to Ghana to be a bridesmaid at a relative’s wedding. Her loving husband agreed and bought her ticket to Ghana. Gifty came to Ghana and never went back home to her husband. She did not even bother to tell her husband that she did not love him anymore; neither did she divorce him.
– Reports reaching us say that there is a possibility that Gifty was pregnant with her first child when she left her husband. Other sources say that it is part of the reason why Asamoah Gyan has requested for DNA Test because even though he loves the children dearly and prays that they are all his children, he recognizes the possibility that they may all not be his.
– We have full confirmation that Gifty never told Asamoah Gyan about her pending marriage with Eugene and the reports say Asamoah was shocked to the marrow when he discovered her deceit.
– Meanwhile, our sources indicate that her husband Eugene who was hard-hit by Gifty’s betrayal says he has left the matter to God and knows that God will deal with her in His own time. However, the rest of his family is not as forgiving. We have further reports that when the Court case began, Gifty went to Eugene’s mother to plead with her to forgive her and lie for her in court that she had never married Eugene.
– It is said that the old lady chased her out of the place and told her if she ever comes back, she will deal with her.
– Meanwhile Gifty has been lying to her rented press that her first marriage was one of convenience and that she was a minor when she married, something Asamoah knew about or even engineered.
This is a white faced lie. Which underage girl suffers from fibroid? Which man goes ahead to marry another woman when he knows her to be married?
In fact reports say that when Asamoah Gyan met Gifty for the first time in 2003, she was already married to Eugene Antwi Oware.
We can authoritatively state that Gifty cannot and will not be able to answer these hard core questions any day, any time and for the rest of her life.
We will like to state here and again that we have both audios and videos to back our claims and everyone would be amazed if we are challenged in a court of competent jurisdiction and we are ready to battle anyone anywhere.
We can also state clearly that by the time we finish with our series, most Ghanaians would empathize with Asamoah and some of his actions would now make sense.
Be the first to leave a review.