[Celebrity Gist] Education Will Waste My Precious Time – Kwesi Arthur

Rapper, Kwesi Arthur has said that he has no intentions of furthering his education to the tertiary level.

According to the ‘Anthem’ hitmaker, he is Okay with his Senior High School Certificate.

The Tema-base rapper intentions is to focus on his music career so he can move beyond the borders of Ghana.

Speaking in an interview, he said ‘To be frank, I have completed SHS but I I’ve no plans or whatsoever of continuing my education. My focus now is on music not in the acquisition of certificates,’ he said.

When asked if he will change his decision in the near future, the rapper insisted ‘Errm there’s no way. I’ve never thought of that. Music is my everything for now. I’m thinking about how to cross boundaries with my music comparable to certificates,’ he continued.

5 thoughts on “[Celebrity Gist] Education Will Waste My Precious Time – Kwesi Arthur

• October 2, 2018 at 4:45 pm

Dear you are comprehensive in your thoughts. I have made something for guys to find their life partner. Please check my blog and share with people who need this guide.

• December 5, 2018 at 11:09 am

Thank you so much for providing individuals with remarkably splendid opportunity to read critical reviews from this web site. It can be very beneficial and as well , jam-packed with amusement for me personally and my office acquaintances to visit your site the equivalent of three times every week to learn the newest issues you have. Not to mention, I’m always pleased with all the attractive tricks you give. Selected 3 tips in this post are in fact the simplest I’ve had.

• December 6, 2018 at 2:08 am

I wish to show my gratitude for your generosity supporting those individuals that really want help with the niche. Your very own commitment to passing the message around appeared to be really useful and has always helped guys and women just like me to achieve their endeavors. Your valuable suggestions signifies a whole lot to me and substantially more to my office workers. Regards; from everyone of us.

• December 6, 2018 at 5:47 pm

I wanted to write you one very little observation so as to give many thanks as before on your unique things you’ve featured in this case. This is so pretty open-handed with you to make unhampered what many of us could have distributed as an ebook to help with making some bucks on their own, mostly considering that you might have tried it in the event you considered necessary. Those tactics in addition worked to be the great way to understand that most people have similar keenness the same as my own to realize a lot more in terms of this matter. I am sure there are numerous more pleasurable sessions ahead for individuals that examine your site.

• December 7, 2018 at 7:33 am

I in addition to my guys ended up analyzing the best items found on your web page then the sudden got an awful feeling I never expressed respect to the web blog owner for those tips. Those ladies had been totally excited to study them and have in effect absolutely been loving these things. I appreciate you for genuinely really thoughtful and for picking out such nice resources most people are really desperate to know about. My very own sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to sooner.